Our Product Department is actively seeking a Java Back-end Developer to participate in the maintenance and evolution of Vivansa’s portfolio of apps for EU Customs authorities, among which Vivansa’s renowned connector for CCN Network (lxr.CCN). You would like to join a great team of passionate developers and become a key player in designing further evolutions to achieve an optimal User eXperience? Then this job is made for you!
At Vivansa, we value your personal development. See our Code of Ethics.
- Expertise in Java application development with a good understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Proficiency in implementing well-known design and architectural patterns (typically machine-to-machine communication and message queueing).
- Knowledge of Spring Integration framework, Springboot, Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, …).
- CI&CD (tools like Go pipeline, Jenkins).
- Test automation tools (soapUI).
- Any version control tool (GIT, SVN).
Knowledge of Oracle WebLogic (for application integration) would be an asset.
Basic knowledge of Angular would be an asset.
Role: Back-end Developer
Industry Type: IT Services & Solutions
Functional Area: Product engineering – Software & QA
Employment Type: Full Time, Employee or Freelance
Role Category: Software Development
Education: Any Graduate